Depending on client’s requirements and specific area of mutual interest EGL scope of services would be slightly different. For existing plants EGL offers 6 different areas to add value to its clients. These include
- Improve plant efficiency via energy audit and benchmarking,
- Enhance throughput via debottlenecking or revamping,
- Investigate and improve plant reliability,
- Evaluate potential impacts of plant operation on Environment and eleminate or mitigate such impacts.
- Investigate and enhance process safety.
- Applied training
For new plants EGL would act as consultant or engineering firm in which case scope of technical services would include:
- Feasibility study
- Preparation of tender books and licensor/EPC selection
- Project management
- Conceptual and Basic design
- Detail engineering
- Procurement services
- Pre-commission, commissioning and start up services
- Performance test